Friday, August 13, 2004

A change is as good as a rest

As you can see, I've just changed my template - and a change for the better it is too. Thank you very much, Mr Dan Rubin.

The Comment bits are built into this new template, so they look much neater than they did on my old blog, but sadly, it appears that I've lost all the comments that have been put in since I started.

I am too lazy to go through and re-enter them. I know that I'm killing time between now and home-time (and haven't I been doing a fine job of it?!), but there's a line that I won't cross. I'm not that bored. Yet.

Anyhoo - I just wanted y'all to know that I didn't purposely remove your input from my blog. Though bear in mind, it's my blog and I'll delete if I want to!

(6 hours to being officially on holidays!)

3 comments:

Gerry said...

OK, first you lose my comments and then you make me create an account and a blog so that I can lodge my complaint and then I see the post annonomously button which I cant spell..

Not happy. Not happy at all. Not tootling pootling happy

Sinéad said...

Gerry, I'm sorry - I tried to explain... Once you get over the loss (and it won't take long, they were only comments), you'll see that this way is much better...

Besides, isn't it time you had your own blog? You're always giving out that Con and I don't post on ours enough when you need something to read because you're hungover. Now you can write your own stuff! Yeay!

I'll even link to you from the "Good Stuff" on the side

Gerry said...

Yes, I have my own blog now. No idea what the address is but like, really, you know what a lazy fuckwit I am and could I really be arsed posting to it?

Might do, if enough alcohol is consumed at the weekend tho...