Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gold, Silver or Bronze?

Back when I was a carefree DINK (double-income-no-kids) I always swore there were certain things I would never do if I ever had children. No soothers, no sleeping in my bed, no talking about nappy contents.

How quickly my notions fell asunder!

So having been fairly warned, read on at your peril. Baby poo is gross. And there appears to be an unending supply of it. It pours from my childs butt like some perverse fountain of stench. Changing nappies is a thankless and pointless task - I'm only going to have to do it again in 20 minutes...

Anyway, I think I've done fairly well to have held onto that particular rant until 3 months into baby #2... and I've also kept it quite tame, so I think I deserve a medal.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Just go and invest in a good powerhose and easily washable floors everywhere. Then just host out the house and kids once a day