Friday, March 09, 2007

QuizFarm revisited

Just coz it's Friday night and Con's busy playing with his x360 (on-line live - God bless brodband!), I went to play on QuizFarm.com
'Which religion is right for you?' caught my attention first. Apparently, I ought to be a Satanist!


You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

79%

agnosticism

75%

Buddhism

75%

Islam

63%

Hinduism

63%

Paganism

54%

atheism

46%

Christianity

42%

Judaism

42%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com


Coming as a bit of a surprise to me, I discover that I'm a High School Geek. I didn't think my Nerd credentials rated so highly. Also, I found this quiz a little tricky - should I have answered as if I were still in school, or as if I were in college or as I am now? I made a call and answered as me now - but there were definitely a few throwback questions...



You scored as Geek/Nerd. Haha! ok. go computer geeks!


Geek/Nerd

60%

Loner

53%

Punk

53%

Goth

47%

Emo Kid

40%

Prep

40%

Hot

33%

Jock

33%

Stoner

27%

"Ghetto"

0%

What Highschool Clique Do You Belong To?
created with QuizFarm.com


I tried a couple of other ones too: I'm a Fire Demon; I'm Monica from Friends; and my inner animal is a monkey.

No comments: