Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Up the ante

I was fiddling about with the layout of my blog this evening, rather than summarising an article for my college assignment, like I was supposed to be doing. (Conor, if you're reading this, I was working really, really hard all night and didn't get distracted even for a brief second.)

Anyway, I realised that my bloggage has been very sporadic lately. In fact, I noticed a pattern. In 2004 and 2006, when I was in full-time employment, I blogged quite regularly. About once a week, it appears. In 2005, when I was writing my master's thesis and then on maternity leave, I blogged five times. All year.

I spent most of 2007 on maternity leave also, but with the advent of wireless broadband at home, I have managed to keep the blog rate up to 24 posts (25 when you count this one) so far this year. Strangely, I have only posted 4 times (5 when you count this one) since going back to work and study. I am obviously incredibly busy now. (See, Con?!)

So, here's where the blog entry ties back to the title. Sort of. There are about 6 weeks left in 2007. 40-ish days. I am not going to try and blog every day because that is pointless and boring. But I will bring the total number of blogs up to 40 by the end of 2007. That is 15 more blogs (after this one) this year. I can do that easily if I post twice or three times a week. If I push it to four times (frice?) in each remaining week, I might even come close to matching the good-blog years.

We'll see. No point making it a chore, eh?

Afterall, I am really busy!

1 comment:

goodurs said...

blog suggestion? hair cuts. before and after pictures are always popular.