Friday, November 23, 2007

Oooh! New Hair?

So, I got my hair cut off. It was annoying me. Also, since we'd cut David's hair to stop him from eating it, he'd taken to eating mine.
Ursula suggested that I put up before and after pics to showcase my new 'do, which would also go towards bringing up my blog total for the year.

I don't much like getting my photo taken. Not very photogenic, donchaknow. (This is why the only half decent photo of me gets used for everything, cf My Profile.)

So, I did what any sane and normal person would do... I Simpsonised myself! Those good folks at Simpsonize Me, who aren't using the interweb for a shameless marketing ploy on behalf of BurgerKing and the Simpsons movie, gave me a makeover. And here I am:

It's quite a good likeness, I'm told...
And a lot better looking than a photo!

1 comment:

goodurs said...

that's some seriously hawt hair! i'm gonna simpsonize myself now too.