Sunday, August 10, 2008

Check me out! (again)

OK, so I tried to embed the map of yesterday's training run directly into a post, but MapMyRun's new mapping tool sucks a bit. They've had some vaguely worded feedback to this effect. Let's see if it actually makes a difference.

Anyway, failing that, here's a link to the map, if you can be bothered to follow it. (Just make sure to change the units back to kilometers - another pain in the arse with the new MmR is that it all defaults to miles.) You'll see how wonderfully well my training is coming on. Not sure if I'm going to be ready for the marathon at the end of October, but the half-marathon in September will be a cake walk!

By the way, can I just mention that running up the Captain's Hill in Leixlip is a bastard - but I beat it!

No comments: