Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The family that run together...

Not sure that I believe it happened, even though I was there and I saw it. Conor ran a half-marathon with me last weekend. Without any proper training. It was a really difficult course but he did it. And he suggested we go back next year and do it again. I think he might be broken!

(Check out the elevation on this!)


I finished in 2:17:56 (an improvement on my last attempt and this was definitely a tougher run), with Conor right behind me on 2:18:01. Yeay us!

5 comments:

Gerry said...

Well done. Though you'll need to work harder to beat me at the marathon. If I ever get off my arse and train.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sinéad said...

Would the Catholic Heritage blog people please stop posting here? If I wanted to link to your blog I would have done so the last time you asked, so seeing as I haven't, please don't make me spell it out...

Recorder said...

Would you mind linking to our blog:

http://www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com

Sinéad said...

yes i would mind, now would you kindly feck off and stop leaving comments on my blog