Monday, March 07, 2005

Decommissioning

I know that the title of this blog may be a little misleading and/or insensitive given our current political climate, but the following has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Sinn Féin and/or the IRA.

I am considering whether or not to decommission the Insomniac Shit List. I know that it was a wonderfully cathartic solution to an incredibly hormonal time in my life. It certainly deserves to be enshrined in memory (mine, if no-one else's), though I think it may have scared a few people too.

If I do remove it, I won't be taking any photographs to prove that I've put the blog beyond use. In fact, I will gather up all the entries and save them as one big blog, buried in the mother-blog that is Tirade. It won't be gone forever. That means that I can always invoke the Shit List whenever I need to again.

If I don't remove it, it will gather cyber-dust until something sets me off again.

Should any of my reader [sic] feel strongly about this, let me know via those wonderful Comments. I'll revisit this in about a week and you will know my decision fairly quickly.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

No, don't. If you decommission your shit list, I'll have to start one and add you right to the top of the list.
You're shit list is great, we can fake hits for your counter and pretend to have read to your bitchin' and moaning. If its gone we'll have to listen to it. :)
Damn, I'm going to get hit for this, aren't I?

Gerry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.