Tuesday, March 01, 2005

An update

So, there's now less than 5 weeks to my due date.
Graduation is four days before that.

I got a first for my thesis. Not enough to bring me up to a first overall, but a respectable result nonetheless.
My supervisor and I are now working on a research paper, which we hope to present to the Irish Academy of Management conference in September this year.

Con's in Denmark at the moment, enjoying the snow in my Dad's jacket.

I'm still living with my parents and much and all as I love them, they're driving me nuts. I cannot wait to get the sale of our new house sorted out and move in.

I've only got a couple of weeks left in work - finishing up in two weeks from Friday - and I can't wait. I am so wrecked and really unbothered about all the stuff that's going on at the moment. I wouldn't mind so much, but there's some really interesting developments starting to come on stream and I won't be around for them, so there's one part of me is a little pissed off to be missing all the good projects and the rest of me couldn't give a tinker's curse.

No comments: