Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Insomniac ShitList: Being Pregnant

Item Eight (added 19 October 2004)
Growing pains. I've been assured that they're normal, but owwwieee. Also, I'm not sure if this is paranoia or true, but it strikes me that my stomach gets huger (and I do mean "huger", my rant against poor use of English notwithstanding) after every bout of growing pains

Item Seven (added 15 October 2004)
Being hormonally unbalanced. I have a short fuse at the best of times. Now, I'm like 2000AD's Mean Machine. I go straight to 4. Even if you don't know 2000AD or Mean Machine or exactly what "straight to 4" means, I reckon you can probably make an educated guess

Item Six (added 15 October 2004)
Being asked if I am (or worse, told that I must be) having twins.

Item Five (added 15 October 2004)
Advice from other people. Everyone's an expert. I've been told to get used to this. Sometimes it doesn't bother me, but other times, I'm just not in the mood. And no, thanks, I don't want to watch the home video your husband made of you giving birth to your children. No, really, I don't

Item Four (added 14 October 2004)
No substance abuse

Item Three (added 14 October 2004)
No smoking

Item Two (added 14 October 2004)
No coffee

Item One (added 14 October 2004)
No booze

No comments: