Friday, May 26, 2006

Androgyny-smodgyny

For want of something better to do just after lunchtime this Friday afternoon, I wandered over to those lovely people at QuizFarm, and filled me in a couple of quizzes. According to the 'Should you be MALE or FEMALE?' quiz, I am 'Either'. I won't let this get me down though, because I also get to ride the brains out of Cedric Diggory, if I believe the 'Who are you screwing at Hogwarts?' quiz.



You scored as Either (68%). You brain is neither specifically male nor female dominated in the way you perceive things and as bad as this sounds it can easily mean that you are capable of combining both limiting gender aspects to your advantage. Rather than being genderless you are possibly able think freely. This does not nec. mean that you are bisexual or androgynous or indecisive, though it might.

Should you be MALE or FEMALE?*
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as Cedric Diggory (95%). If you went to Hogwarts you would be the lucky girl fucking Cedric Diggory! Congratulations! Popular, good looking, and a hell of an athlete. All he had to do was look at you and you were on your bakck! MMMMM I bet that sex is golden! Too bad he dies... Oh well, enjoy that fine piece of man while he lasts.. Go ahead girl, go head get down...

WHO ARE YOU SCREWING AT HOGWARTS??
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Conor said...

I got male.

also:
I am the 10th Dr.Who (David Tennant)
If I were a drug I'd be cocaine
If I were a marvel superhero I'd be the Human Torch.

Flame on.

goodurs said...

i am sooooo going to waste hours doing some of these quizzes.

i can't to get a job where i can waste time *and* get paid doing it.