Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Strange Dreams

I've been having really odd dreams lately and some of them have been kind of creepy too. I don't like that. Not nightmares exactly, but they still leave you with an icky disturbed feeling when you wake up.

Anyway, I had a really wierd one this morning and I don't know why, but I've decided to share it with my reader. I dreamt that Michael Jackson needed the cash (to pay his lawyers?) and so decided to sell the rights to a previously unreleased Beatles medley. Whoever bought it paid $40 bazillion and then let the radio stations play it for free.

It was only when I woke up that I realised the songs in the medley were all Michael Jackson songs.

1 comment:

goodurs said...

i've been having lots of really bizarre dreams lately too. at first i thought it was all the mixing of drugs... i've changed my mind... i'm just having weird dreams.