Wednesday, May 10, 2006

If I were..., I'd fire...

I've stolen the idea for this blog from Conor. I'll at least have the decency to cite his suggestions, so there isn't any actual plagarism! Con, if you're really miffed about this, I'll take it down and you can have it for your blog.

If I were Victoria Beckham, I'd fire my husband's PA
If I were Sylvester Stallone's mother, I'd fire my plastic surgeon
If I were Han Solo, I'd fire first (con)
If I were the Emperor, I'd fire my architects (con)
If I were Russell Crowe, I'd fire my anger management therapist
If I were an Taoiseach, I'd fire my Minister for Justice for being an arse
If I were found guilty of a crime I didn't commit, I'd fire my lawyer. In fact
If I were found guilty, I'd fire my lawyer
If I were the Centre de George Pompidou, I'd fire my buiding contractor for not finishing the job
If I were managed by Louis Walsh, I'd fire my manager

More to follow as I think of them...
Feel free to add some into the Comments either...

3 comments:

Gerry said...

If I were Con, I'd fire teh milkman.... will I ever get tired of milkman jokes?

Conor said...

If I were Ethan Hunt, I'd Fire my HR Manager

Conor said...

If I were rich i'd fire myself