Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Eating Out Ireland

Well, I've been invited to post to this new blog, which has everything to do with eating in restaurants around the country and absolutely nothing to do with one deviant mind's sexual proclivities/promiscuities (I'm talking to that commentor on Gerry's blog - you know who you are!) Mind you, he might have a point. Perhaps I'll advocate the judicious use of a comma or a colon?

Eating Out: Ireland or Eating Out, Ireland?

Anyway, check it out. You never know - Egon Ronay could come to us for advice some day!

2 comments:

Conor said...

I still don't get it, and I don't think I'm an idiot (of course I don't).

Eating out, Ireland? Is more then a little homosexual.

Sinéad said...

I wasn't asking the question "Eating Out, Ireland?", I was asking "Eating Out: Ireland" or "Eating Out, Ireland"?
(i.e. use a colon or a comma)

Also I think you meant "more than" not "more then"